LEGAL NOTICE AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Identification data
- GLOBALIA MANTENIMIENTO AERONÁUTICO, SL (hereinafter, GMA).
- CIF: B07690225
- Address: Arenal – Llucmajor Km, 21.5 – 07620 Llucmajor – Balearic Islands – Spain
- Telephone: +34 971 258 203
- Email: email@example.com
- Registration in the Mercantile Registry of Palma de Mallorca, Volume 2350, Page 198, Sheet PM-19239.
Access and/or use of this GMA website attributes the condition of User.
3. Access and use of the website:
Access to the website and the use of its contents and services implies acceptance of the Legal Notice and Conditions of Use, which is set forth in the version published at the time the User accesses it. If the User decides not to accept these Conditions of Use, they must refrain from accessing the Website and/or using the contents and/or services available on it.
The nature of the contents of the Website and the services provided through it are aimed at Users over 18 years of age, therefore access to Users under that age is expressly prohibited.
GMA reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or restrict at any time, and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and the Contents and Services that are incorporated into it.
Access and navigation through the Website does not imply prior registration.
The access and use of certain Contents and/or Services may be subject to certain specific conditions, legal notices, guidelines and regulations of use that, previously made known to the User, and depending on the case, will replace, complete and/or modify the General Conditions collected here (hereinafter, the “Particular Conditions”).
In the event of a contradiction between the terms and conditions stated in the General Conditions and the Particular Conditions, the terms agreed in the latter instrument will always and in any case prevail with respect to those incompatible terms and only with respect to those Contents and/or Services submitted. to said specific regulation.
In the event that any provision of this Legal Notice and Conditions of Use is considered void in whole or in part, by any Court, Tribunal or Administrative Body, said nullity will not affect the other provisions of the Legal Notice and Conditions of Use.
For the correct access, visualization and implementation of certain Contents and Services of the Website, the User may need to download certain computer programs or other logical elements to their computer equipment. Said installation will be borne by the User, and GMA declines any type of responsibility that may derive from it.
The User undertakes not to access the Contents and/or Services of the Website by means other than the screen interface that GMA provides to access them.
4. Rules of use of the website
The User undertakes to use the Website and the Contents and/or Services that are included in it diligently and correctly. With a merely illustrative character, the User in accordance with current legislation must refrain from:
- Carrying out activities contrary to the law, morality, accepted good customs or established public order and for illicit, prohibited or harmful purposes or effects of the rights and interests of third parties, GMA declining any responsibility for all of the above could derive.
- The User acknowledges and accepts that the use of the Website and its Contents and/or Services will be made for strictly personal, private and private purposes.
- Use the Contents and Services in any way that may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the Website or prevent the normal use or enjoyment of it by other Users.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents except in cases authorized by law or expressly consented to by GMA or by whoever holds the ownership of the exploitation rights in its case.
- Reproduce or copy for private use the Contents and Services that can be considered as software or databases in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as their public communication or making them available to third parties when these acts necessarily imply reproduction. by the User or a third party.
- Extract and/or reuse all or a substantial part of the Content that GMA makes available to the User.
- It is prohibited to transmit or send through the Website any illegal or illicit content, computer viruses, or messages that, in general, affect or violate the rights of GMA or third parties.
5. Contents and services outside the website:
The GMA Website may make technical link devices, directories and search engines available to Users that allow them to access web pages belonging to and/or managed by third parties.
The sole purpose of installing these links, directories and search engines on the Website is to make it easier for Users to search for and access information, content and services available on the Internet.
The establishment of the link does not necessarily imply the existence of relations between GMA and the owner of the web page in which it is established, nor does it imply the acceptance and approval by GMA of its Contents or Services.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, GMA does not offer or market the information, Content and/or Services available on the linked pages on its own or through third parties, nor does it previously control, approve or monitor them, nor does it make them its own. The User, therefore, must exercise extreme caution in the assessment and use of the information, content and services existing on the linked pages.
Since GMA does not have any control over the pages linked through the links that are incorporated into the Website, the User acknowledges and accepts that GMA does not assume any responsibility for the content or for the services that the User can access on said pages or for any product that is marketed on them.
The reproduction on third-party pages of Website content, its inclusion as part of its website or one of its frames or creating a browser , will require prior express authorization from GMA.
The inclusion in third-party pages of the brand, denomination, trade name, label, logo, slogan or any other type of identifying element of GMA and/or the Website, will require the prior express authorization of GMA.
Unless the Law expressly determines the contrary, or express indication to the contrary, the User expressly acknowledges and accepts that GMA does not grant any guarantee of any nature, either express or implicit, about the Website, or the Contents and Services contained therein. incorporate, including, but not limited to:
- The availability and continuity of the operation of the Website and, in particular, although not exclusively, that Users can effectively use the Website, the Contents and the Services, access the different web pages that make up the Website or those from which the Services are provided.
- The interruption, suspension or cancellation of access to the Website and the Contents and/or Services it incorporates.
- The suitability for a particular purpose of the Website and the Services or Contents incorporated therein.
- The certainty, integrity, accuracy and/or updating of the Contents, Services, products, texts, graphics, links or any other elements incorporated into the Website, as well as the results that could be obtained from the access and/or use of this website or its contents.
- GMA expressly declines any responsibility for errors or omissions in the information contained in the pages of this Website, as well as for the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness, relevance and/or timeliness of the Contents.
- Unauthorized access and alteration of the data stored and transmitted through the Website or the services offered in this regard.
The absence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in your computer system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored in your computer system.
The User is aware and voluntarily accepts that the use of the Website, the Services and the Contents takes place, in any case, under his responsibility, for which he will adopt all those measures that are necessary in order to minimize the risks , including the adoption of security measures that may be necessary to guarantee antivirus and data recovery procedures. Thus, unless the law expressly imposes otherwise and exclusively to the extent and extent to which it is imposed, GMA does not guarantee or assume any responsibility regarding the access and use of the Website or the Contents and/or Services that are incorporated into it.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, GMA will not be responsible for delays or failures that occur in the access, operation and operability of the Website, its Contents and/or Services, nor for interruptions, suspensions or malfunctions thereof. , when they originate from breakdowns caused by natural catastrophes such as earthquakes, floods, lightning or fires, situations of force majeure, situations of extreme urgency such as wars, military operations, civil disturbances, strikes, lockouts or any other situation of force majeure or fortuitous cause.
7. Data protection policy
The use of data storage and recovery devices, also called cookies, will be governed by the provisions of the Cookies Policy, which can be found on the Website, being an integral part of this Legal Notice and Conditions of Use.
9. Applicable law and competent jurisdiction:
The Website is operated and controlled by GMA from its offices in Spain. Consequently, all issues that may arise from access and/or use of this will be understood as regulated and interpreted in accordance with Spanish law. For this reason, the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to him, will submit for any disputes and/or litigation to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Palma de Mallorca.
10. More information
Please, for any additional information, suggestion or proposal, contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
All changes, modifications or amendments that we introduce in our Web Legal Notice will be published on this page.
Updated August 2023.