1. Responsible for the treatment:
- GLOBALIA MANTENIMIENTO AERONÁUTICO, SL (hereinafter, GMA ).
- CIF: B07690225
- Address: Arenal – Llucmajor Km, 21.5 – 07620 Llucmajor – Balearic Islands – Spain
- Telephone: +34 971 258 203
- Email: email@example.com
In the same way, you can contact our Data Protection Delegate through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
2. Purpose of the treatment:
- Management of the contracting of the services offered, and its subsequent execution. Identification data will be processed to formalize the contracting of our services, as well as to develop, fulfill and execute the formalized contracts.
- Management of queries, complaints/incidents, claims and requests made by the user/client. Those data processing necessary for User/Customer Service will be carried out.
- Application management . If you have decided to send us your application both spontaneously, as well as for a specific job offer, we will treat the data included in it, for its study and, where appropriate, the necessary management for the processing of the offer for which you are applying. as a candidate. In the same way, if you have authorized us to do so, we may keep your data for future processes.
3. Conservation of your data:
Your personal data will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained, and, in any case, for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected, as well as to attend to the possible responsibilities that may arise from the purpose, in addition to the periods established in the applicable regulations in each case.
Once the relationship is finished, your data will remain blocked for a period of 5 years to meet possible requirements made by the tax authorities, data protection, as well as the Administration of Justice or the State Security Forces and Bodies.
4. Legitimation of the treatment
- Pre-contractual and, where appropriate, contractual measures , based on article 6.1.b) of the GDPR .
- With respect to customers who contract the service.
- By browsing the Website and accepting its Conditions of Use.
- Legitimate interest , based on article 6.1. f) of the GDPR.
- In case of contacting by the contact form, telephone or email, to be able to manage the queries raised and contact the interested party.
- When a user sends his Curriculum through the Work with us form.
- Compliance with legal obligations , based on article 6.1.c) of the GDPR.
- In cases in which the interested party exercises data protection rights.
- As a consequence of the judicial actions that are promoted by or directed against GMA are followed before the bodies of the Administration of Justice.
- The unequivocal consent of the interested party, based on article 6.1.a) of the GDPR.
- Obtained through the acceptance of cookies and other analysis tools.
5. Recipients of your personal data
No transfer of your data to third parties is foreseen, unless required by public bodies or legal obligation.
In order to properly manage the service provided and the personal data of its users/clients, GMA will have the collaboration of third-party service providers who may have access to their personal data and who will process said data on behalf of and on behalf of GMA , as a result of their provision of services.
In the event that it is necessary to hire suppliers outside the European Economic Area, GMA will do so based on adequacy decisions or by providing adequate guarantees such as the Standard Contractual Clauses of the European Commission.
6. Rights that you can exercise regarding the processing of your personal data
- Right of Access: Consisting of the Right to obtain information on the data that concerns the interested party and that are subject to treatment.
- Right of Rectification: It consists of the right to respect the accuracy of the data, to correct or update it.
- Right of Suppression (“to be forgotten”): Right to request the deletion of the data and that these are not subject to treatment, if the requirements are met.
- Right of Opposition: Right to oppose the processing of data.
- Right to Limit Treatment: Right to limit access to the data processed.
- Right of Portability: Right to have the data delivered to the interested party or to a third party for treatment.
- Rights not to be subject to automated individualized decisions: This right aims to guarantee that you are not subject to a decision based solely on the processing of your data, including profiling, which produces legal effects on you or significantly affects you in a similar way.
- Right to revoke consent: Right to withdraw consent previously granted
To exercise the rights mentioned in this section, you can contact the Data Protection Delegate by email: email@example.com .
In any case, you may file a claim with the competent Control Authority in this matter, which in the case of Spain is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, by writing to the itself, C/ Jorge Juan, number 6, 28001 – Madrid or through the web: https://www.aepd.es .
7. Other issues:
- Confidentiality _ The personal data that is provided to GMA will be treated with the utmost confidentiality, committing us to keep the due secrecy regarding them.
Updated August 2023.